About The Book
Talks & Book Signings
Reviews & Comments
Famous Thinkers Speak Out
About Pam Evans
Other Books by Pam Evans
<< Back to Recommended Psychics and Mediums
13 Tips for Getting the Most from a Psychic Reading
- Make a list of five or six questions before you go. At the end of the reading, when it's question time, check your list to see if there are any that haven't been answered.
- Ask specific questions.
- Don't give any information to the psychic when making the appointment. (It's okay to give birthdates and times of birth.)
- A good medium can sometimes get to the source of a problem faster than a psychiatrist and explain why you feel the way you do.
- If a health warning or caution about a potential problem comes up, call your doctor. If you're currently under the care of a therapist or counsellor, continue the treatment.
- Be patient. It takes many tries for a life-changing experience.
- Take a tape recorder if the medium doesn't have one. It's difficult to remember everything you hear in the reading.
- Listen for the evidence. Eight or more facts constitute a good reading.
- Don't be surprised if someone else comes through or different information is given from what you expected. We're not meant to be given all the answers.
- Don't be afraid to ask the psychic to elaborate on a point he or she has already mentioned if you want more information.
- Word of mouth is still the best way to find a good psychic counsellor.
- You are responsible for your own life. Your free choices may change some of the predictions you hear. Free choice always comes first.
- The information from an ethical medium or psychic is given on an advisory basis only and should not contradict your free will. Ethical mediums will never tell you what you should do. They offer suggestions only, based on the information they receive from your angels, guides and masters.
BUY THE BOOK
Just $19.95 CDN.
Shipping is FREE!
For Speaking Engagements
Pam is available to give dynamic talks your audience won't soon forget!
Call 1-866-662-4335 for more information.